Welcome!

Welcome to my blog, we're talking about quilting and other good stuff. I'm glad you stopped by ... look around, add a comment, become a follower if you feel inclined, tell your friends about me, and come back soon!


Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Mid-Atlantic Quilt Festival

Here we are in March already!  Mr. Groundhog doesn't know everything, does he??

I'm sharing more photos from the quilt show last week.  It was such a nice show that I wish I could bundle up the entire thing in my arms and share it with you!

Hexies, anyone?  I'm not a hexie person but I can appreciate the skill that went into these...
What would a quilt show be without Baltimore album quilts...
Making a statement ...
The label reads: "Only when the LAST TREE HAS DIED and the LAST RIVER BEEN 
POISONED and the LAST FISH BEEN CAUGHT will we realize 
WE CANNOT EAT MONEY - Native American saying
AND WE CANNOT DRINK OIL - Quiltmaker"

I love the background texture on this one ...
And the back has a pleasant surprise:
Diva and ... diva?
This one is a favorite, I love scrappy...
... and houses, of course!
Quilted phrases ... "liar liar, pants on fire!"
ABC challenge - I can relate to this one... 

A member of my guild, Adrienne R., made this one!

These were fascinating - leather!

Is that enough for now?  Yeah!  Sew forth and sew on...

3 comments:

  1. Wow, that's a huge range of styles and colors, all beautiful! It always amazes and delights me to see what people make, starting with just fabric and thread.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That show certainly had a great variety of styles! Thanks for giving us a peak.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment, I like getting feedback! I can't promise to respond by email, but I do appreciate your visit.