Welcome!

Welcome to my blog, we're talking about quilting and other good stuff. I'm glad you stopped by ... look around, add a comment, become a follower if you feel inclined, tell your friends about me, and come back soon!


Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Quilt show goodness!

Three things to be happy about:
(1) Nabisco 100 cal cookies
(2) the robins of spring
(3) eye candy!


What says "spring!" better than a quilt show??

After guild meeting on March 21 most of us made our way to the Southern Comforters quilt show - so much eye candy to enjoy!

I'll let the pictures speak for themselves, but certain techniques always catch my eye...

Beautiful applique!



Bright happy colors!



Quilts that make you smile!


Just great eye candy!




And I love the creative ways they say "please don't touch the quilts!"





Great show!  Sew forth and sew on til later...



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing -- wonderful pics. Love the creative ways to get people's attention about not touching the quilts. I wonder if it actually worked? I can't tell you how many shows I go to where they are always passing out gloves when you come in and yet there are still people touching the quilts without the gloves.....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment, I like getting feedback! I can't promise to respond by email, but I do appreciate your visit.