Welcome!

Welcome to my blog, we're talking about quilting and other good stuff. I'm glad you stopped by ... look around, add a comment, become a follower if you feel inclined, tell your friends about me, and come back soon!


Monday, March 30, 2015

Service day at the guild

Three things to be happy about:
(1) spring!
(2) helping hands
(3) a worthwhile project


Since March 21 was national quilting day, our guild meeting this month was focused on creating kits for Days for Girls International, one of our community service projects. Please visit their web site to see what this worthy organization is all about...

We had a great turnout for our community service day, and it was actually fun!


Cutting...




Sewing...








Pressing...




trimming...





kitting up...




every hand was needed and appreciated!

Sew forth and sew on til later...

2 comments:

  1. So glad to see you are back blogging...I've missed you! Looks like many colorful projects worthy of time: the end products will be great! One thing I love about your blog--you always find little things to be grateful for! That's important in today's busy, busy world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like there were lots of hands to help for this worthy project.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment, I like getting feedback! I can't promise to respond by email, but I do appreciate your visit.