Welcome!

Welcome to my blog, we're talking about quilting and other good stuff. I'm glad you stopped by ... look around, add a comment, become a follower if you feel inclined, tell your friends about me, and come back soon!


Monday, May 28, 2012

Memorial Day


Credit: CBS News; AP Photo/Susan Walsh
A visitor to the Vietnam Veterans Memorial touches the name of a fallen soldier etched on the wall of the memorial in Washington, DC. Today, the Vietnam Veterans Memorial Wall begins the national commemoration of the Vietnam War's 50th anniversary.

A special thank you note to everyone currently serving our country, and those who have served our country. Let us not forget those who have sacrificed for our freedom.

As you travel about to the various events and activities taking place or participate in family gatherings, have an enjoyable, safe and blessed Memorial Day!

Sew forth and sew on

1 comment:

  1. I hve been thinking of you as I haven't seen a post in a while. I hope all is well and you had a good holiday weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment, I like getting feedback! I can't promise to respond by email, but I do appreciate your visit.