Welcome!

Welcome to my blog, we're talking about quilting and other good stuff. I'm glad you stopped by ... look around, add a comment, become a follower if you feel inclined, tell your friends about me, and come back soon!


Monday, March 7, 2016

Just a game

Three things to be happy about:
(1) sunny weather
(2) old-school music
(3) a new ballpoint pen

There's a game that I play sometimes, and it's called "where'd I put it??"

I hate playing that stupid game!

I'm working on the South of Baltimore UFO that I've wanted to finish up for some time.  I made scrap yardage for the flowers in different colors...

pink...

blue...

loads of yellow...

and green for the leaves...

... but I can't find the blocks I already made!

One thought was to start over from scratch; if I find the blocks, okay.  And if I don't - oh well!  But would that be considered a UFO, or a new project??

Meanwhile, to avoid frustration I put that UFO gently aside and pieced two quilt backs.  I'll go ahead and pick up the scrap crystals UFO, that's what was next on my list anyway.  Sounds like a plan!

Sew forth and sew on til later

1 comment:

  1. My vote says it's UFO, not new project. Even if the original blocks never turn up... 8)
    I was playing 'Where'd I put it' myself the other day. I remember making dozens of Barrister's Block blocks years ago, but have no memory of what became of them. Where'd I put it, indeed.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment, I like getting feedback! I can't promise to respond by email, but I do appreciate your visit.