Welcome!

Welcome to my blog, we're talking about quilting and other good stuff. I'm glad you stopped by ... look around, add a comment, become a follower if you feel inclined, tell your friends about me, and come back soon!


Thursday, August 23, 2012

Easy friendship braid quilt


Three things to be happy about:
(1) clean laundry
(2) taking your time
(3) sloppy joes


Hi everybody - just a reminder that my giveaway ends Saturday! Get happy... you might win!


I was looking for an easy pattern to use a lot of 2-1/2" strips and I found this tutorial by Missouri Quilts that I wanted to share - enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Oooh cool... I don't have the binding tool - but this will work GREAT with the AccuQuilt GO! Chisel die. And I have that die!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh, I have one of those tools! What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment, I like getting feedback! I can't promise to respond by email, but I do appreciate your visit.