Welcome!

Welcome to my blog, we're talking about quilting and other good stuff. I'm glad you stopped by ... look around, add a comment, become a follower if you feel inclined, tell your friends about me, and come back soon!


Monday, October 15, 2018

Three little things

Three things to be happy about:
(1) gourmet candy apples
(2) playing scrabble with a friend
(3) bottled water

I pieced the little half square triangle challenge we did during my guild's retreat last month, light gray and yellow.

It's so interesting that even though I had the layout right in front of me, I kept turning the HST's the wrong way!

Then it clicked - hour glass, hour glass...


Made one more 9-patch from the little churn dash blocks.

Going with 9 patches should work out okay mathematically, because I plan to do a 12 x 14 layout for the quilt.



Finished binding the little improv quilt; I'm so glad I went ahead and unsewed that first binding!

Does it look a bit wonky???  Trust me, it's not that crooked!



That's it for now, sew forth and sew on til later.

1 comment:

  1. I love your improv piece! That must have been a great workshop!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment, I like getting feedback! I can't promise to respond by email, but I do appreciate your visit.