Welcome!

Welcome to my blog, we're talking about quilting and other good stuff. I'm glad you stopped by ... look around, add a comment, become a follower if you feel inclined, tell your friends about me, and come back soon!


Friday, October 27, 2017

More fabrics, little project

Three things to be happy about:
(1) crossing your ankles
(2) soft lighting
(3) sleeping in


Here are some black fabrics I bought on the Lancaster shopping trip last week.

Some interesting prints are in there, including violins, mustache trimming tools and music notes.  You probably can't see it, but the piece with the gold rings says "with this ring" - cute!




I decided to take a small detour and make a small purse that's supposed to be super easy, using these fabrics. 

The Potato Chip Bag is said to be so easy and addictive you can't make just one, but ...




... I got all the way to attaching the outside pocket, and somehow my mind just wouldn't grab ahold of what I was supposed to do!






When I get past this point I'll have a cute bag.

Or maybe if my friend Felicia will hold my hand, I might even have two or three!



Sew forth and sew on ..

2 comments:

  1. I love the fabrics you're using for your bag! I hope the rest of the project behaves, since I'm looking forward to seeing the finish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great name--love all your fabrics. What fun. Someday I WILL get to Lancaster.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment, I like getting feedback! I can't promise to respond by email, but I do appreciate your visit.