Welcome!

Welcome to my blog, we're talking about quilting and other good stuff. I'm glad you stopped by ... look around, add a comment, become a follower if you feel inclined, tell your friends about me, and come back soon!


Saturday, November 3, 2018

Challenge quilt, top row

Three things to be happy about:
(1) reading blogs
(2) fresh croissants
(3) eating breakfast for dinner

Making the units, pieces and parts for this quilt is really tedious, it takes a lot of time! 

I pulled some of the wonky square in a square blocks from my inventory and made a 16 patch for the dancer on the right hand side. 




I also pieced a couple of improv strips that will fit in nicely!


Now I just need to add two vertical strips between the blocks, even out the bottom, clean it up a bit - the top row will be done!


I haven't even started looking through my stash for the Quiltville mystery fabrics, I want to knock this quilt out first. 

Distraction has a way of creeping in on little quilty feet!  Sew forth and sew on.

1 comment:

  1. It looks like you're having a lot of fun, even through the tedious bits!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment, I like getting feedback! I can't promise to respond by email, but I do appreciate your visit.